IEEE International Conference on Flexible and Printable Sensors and Systems
Notice: IEEE FLEPS 2020 STATEMENT ON CORONAVIRUS
IEEE has been monitoring the developing COVID-19 outbreak. Please know that our thoughts are with those affected by COVID-19.
The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. After studying and evaluating the recent announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, we are sorry to announce that FLEPS 2020, scheduled to be held August 16-19, 2020 in Manchester, UK will no longer be held at the Hilton Deansgate.
Alternatively, we are thrilled to announce that the FLEPS organizing committee is working diligently to develop a virtual meeting platform for all published authors. This will take the place of the face-to-face meeting. For any questions or concerns, please contact Taylor Lineberger at [email protected]
IEEE FLEPS 2020 Keynote Speakers Announced!
Call for Papers
The 2nd edition of the IEEE International Conference on Flexible and Printable Sensors and Systems (FLEPS 2020) will be held in Manchester, England, United Kingdom. Known throughout the world as the birthplace of the industrial revolution, Manchester has a proud history in science, politics, music, arts and sport. And today the city combines this heritage with a progressive vision to be a city that delivers surprise and delight in equal measures.
IEEE FLEPS 2020 is intended to provide a forum for research scientists, engineers, and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, and applications in the area of Flexible and Printable Sensors and Systems.
Topics Of Interest
- Organic Electronics
- Emerging Materials for Flexible and Printable Systems
- Manufacturing Techniques (including Printing)
- High-throughput Printable Electronics
- Organic/Inorganic/Hybrid Flexible Sensors and Electronics
- Stretchable/Shrinkable Sensors and Electronics
- Soft/Smart Wearable and Implantable Sensing Systems
- Printed Large-Area Sensors and Systems
- Disposable/Reusable Sensors and
- Flexible or Printed Active and Passive Components (e.g. actuators, printed energy storage, generation devices, smart labels, RFID etc.)
- Emerging applications of Flexible Electronics inc. IoT, smart cities etc.
- Simulation and Modelling
- Flexible/Printable Electronics in context with Circular Economy