The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority. Please know that our thoughts are with all those affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
The FLEPS 2020 Organizing Committee is offering an online platform for accepted authors to upload virtual poster presentations. In order to be eligible, the following steps should already be completed:
- Your paper must be accepted into FLEPS 2020
- Paid all necessary registration/publication fees
All poster presentations must be uploaded by July 17th.
Virtual posters have two components: a PDF poster, and a short description.
- Posters should be created in the same format as would be used on-site and saved as a PDF (~84x120cm ~A0).
- Descriptions: Presenters should provide a 5-minute recording describing their poster. A 750-word description of the poster is recommended but not required.
In order for your submission to be verified by the technical program committee, there is considerable urgency in preparing and uploading your poster and video description. Accordingly, we ask that you please finalize your poster and video or description by July 17th.
Upload Instructions: During upload, you will be requested to provide a speaker headshot, PDF poster and poster description. Complete presentation upload instructions will be released by July 1st.
Poster description duration:
- Accepted Poster: 5 minutes (required)
- Accepted Poster: 750-word description (optional)
Guidelines for preparing your poster:
- File Naming Convention: FLEPS_first 3 words of the Poster Title_Speakers Last Name
- Poster file format: PDF
- 750-word Description: PDF
- Recording file format: mp4
- File size: 100MB max
- Dimensions of the video file: Minimum height of 480 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
Please note the final specifications will be checked at the time of submission and files not compliant may not be uploaded.