|Submission Type||Submission Deadline|
|Tutorial Proposal||January 27, 2020|
|Focused Session Proposal||January 27, 2020|
|Tutorial Proposal Notification of Acceptance||February 3, 2020|
|Focused Session Notification of Acceptance||February 3, 2020|
|Initial Full Paper Submission||March 1, 2020|
|Full Paper Notification Acceptance||April 20, 2020|
|Final Manuscript Submission and Author Registration Deadline||May 1, 2020|
|Standard Registration Deadline||May 8, 2020|
- Each paper must be covered by a full Non-Student IEEE member or Non-Member registration fee.
- Student Registration and Daily Registration fees do not cover paper publication.
- Each full registration fee can cover up to 2 papers.
- You must be listed as an author on a paper for the registration fee to cover the said paper.
- Each registrant may represent no more than 2 papers.
Submission and Paper Specification Information
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site (coming soon).
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Author information may not be changed after the initial paper submission paper passes
- Use our template (coming soon) to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 3 pages
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11")
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications will result in rejection of your submission.